Wood requires a Project Administrator to provide administrative support within the Commercial Team to ensure that the final project costs are within the approved budget, including the incorporation of manour approved changes.
Join our collaborative team, working side by side with a global specialist chemicals company on a new and innovative project in the growing Lithium resources market to design, engineer and construct a world class processing facility. We have a diverse range of opportunities within our Perth office and further positions in the South West.
The greenfield project targeted to go into production in 2020 will produce Lithium Hydroxide Monohydrate from a 2 train processing plant with a forecasted 60,000 per annum (Tpa) output. Further expansion plans into 2025 will see a total production of 100,000 tonnes per annum. The plant is to be constructed at the Kemerton Strategic Industrial Area approximately 160 km south of Perth, Western Australia and 17 km north-east of the thriving regional centre of Bunbury.
Position Specifics and Deliverables
- Comprehend basic knowledge of the project and related contract
- Liaise with procurement and contracts and provide budget allocations for packages of work
- Prepare up to date cost reports showing approved budgets, commitments, expenditures, forecasts, paid to date and amount outstanding.
- Involvement with completing manhour cost and billing reports, including cash lows, as directed by the Finance Manager
- Liaise with the Finance Manager regarding the contract/actual rates and associated data
- Ownership of Personnel Approval Form (PAF) processes, activities and documentation including but not limited to:
- Oversee the performance of timesheet entry by project personnel and guiding, intervening, and rectifying as required
- Review and submit Overtime Request forms for EPCM and Client Representative approvals
- Assist and Liase with the Project Accountant to ensure that financial information is captured and financial reporting is reflective of actual project activities
- Liaise with project and client representatives to obtain necessary approvals
- Undertake required end of period reporting reconciliation and support activities
- Involvement with continuous improvement on company business processes in the areas of cost control to align with best practice
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.